CAT S30 Affordable Waterproof Rugged Smartphone (Unlocked)
Introducing the Cat S30, an affordable smartphone built on Caterpillar’s rugged foundations - designed to keep you in touch, even in tough environments. Android ™ Lollipop technology is combined with robust military grade credentials* in an easy-grip, durable device.
Rugged, dependable smartphone with a reinforced chassis and a Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 touchscreen guards against drops, water immersion, and is impervious to dust. The Cat S30 is IP68 certified - dust/water proof over 1 meter and 60 minutes - Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.8 m - MIL-STD-810G certified - salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation, transport and thermal shock resistant.
- Easy Grip Display
- IP68 and Mil-Spec 810G
- Water, Dust and Drop Proof
- Oil and Grease Resistant
- Large Capacity Battery
- Wet-Finger Tracking and Glove-on Working Technology
- DISPLAY 4.5” TN Type TFT, 480 x 854
- DISPLAY COVER Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- CAMERA Main: 5MP Autofocus, Front: 2MP Autofocus
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 72.7 x 13.3 mm (5.59 x 2.86 x 0.52 in)
- MULTIMEDIA Audio: Audio Playback: AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, MP3, MIDI, OGG, WAV, FLAC, MKV. Audio Recording: AMR-NB, AMR-WB, AAC, ACC+, eACC+, WAV
- MULTIMEDIA Video Playback: H.263, H.264, H.265, MPEG4, VP8, VP9 Video Recording: H.263, H.264, VP8
- MEMORY: ROM Flash: 8GB. RAM: 1GB Extended Storage: micro ™ SD Up to 64GB
- PROCESSOR Processor: Qualcomm MSM8909 Quad-core 1.1Ghz Platform/OS: Android ™ 5.1 Lollipop
- CONNECTIVITY Audio Jack: 3.5mm Bluetooth ®: 4.1 Wi-Fi ®: 802.11 b/g/n USB: micro-USB 2.0, USB-OTG Sim Type: Nano SIM, dual or single
- GPS: GLONASS, GPS, aGPS
- DATA SPEED† Maximum Downlink Data Rate: 150Mbps Maximum Uplink Data Rate: 50Mbps
- BATTERY Type: Non removable Lithium Ion Capacity: 3000mAh, quick charge 2.0. Talk Time: 18 hrs. Standby Time: 39 days.
What's in the box:
- CAT S40 32 GB Cell Phone
- USB Charging Cable & Transformer
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
- Screen Protector
Please see Catepillar for the most up to date version of this warranty.
WARRANTY POLICY (OTHER THAN EUROPE & SOUTH AFRICA)
Information: Please ensure all device software is up-to-date and backup your device before a repair.
Warranty Information and Period: 12 months from date of purchase.
For repairs please contact the original retailer you purchased your Cat phone from.
ACCESSORIES WARRANTY POLICY Warranty Information and Period: 6 months from date of purchase. For repairs please contact the original retailer you purchased your Cat phone from.
FURTHER WARRANTY AND REPAIR INFORMATION
Detailed warranty information and the associated terms and conditions can be found in the limited warranty statement originally included with your Cat phone.
Warranty periods are applicable from the date of purchase. To obtain warranty and repair services, the customer will need to provide the model and serial number, as well as the IMEI number of the device. These must be complete and unobscured. Additionally, customers may need to show proof of purchase such an invoice, bill or receipt.
For devices that meet the conditions of the warranty Bullitt Group commit to repairing, or if this is not possible replacing, the device with a suitable equivalent.
The limited warranty is only applicable in the country where the product was sold.
This warranty only applies to manufacturer defects in the hardware of the product.
The warranty card included in the packaging with the device will state any exclusions to the warranty. For the most up-to-date version of the warranty policy for your device please refer to: http://www.catphones.com/en-gb/support