SEE THE WORLD DIFFERENTLY
The first of its kind, the Cat S60 gives you access to live thermal imaging expertise direct from your smartphone. Utilizing MSX Technology (exclusive to FLIR®) this rugged smartphone will give you shareable clear thermal imagery, video and even time lapse footage. Multiple spot meters allow you to retroactively pinpoint a temperature in your image while the thermal imagery technology is capable of penetrating even obscurants like smoke.
Free ($65 value) with purchase for a limited time only: Cat Wireless Powerbank for Android and Apple. Features 10,000 mAh Power and a rugged rubber case with a belt clip. Part# CUPB-BLYE-00G-0A0. As shown below:
Also, Until September 30, 2017, Get a free $50 Visa PrePaid card with every purchase. See details here.
The Cat S60 is a rugged, dependable smartphone with a reinforced chassis and a Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 touchscreen guards against drops, water immersion, and is impervious to dust. Select display mode color palettes, including B/W, W/B, rainbow, contrast, arctic, hot/cold, and iron to best suit your application. Now your smartphone’s a go-anywhere thermal night vision device that lets you see what’s going on around in those dark shadows in parking lots or around your home, business, or campsite even in pitch black
- See in Total Darkness
- Easy Grip Display
- Built for the Outdoors
- Water, Dust, and Drop Proof (IP68)
- Wet-Finger Tracking and Glove-on Working Technology
- DISPLAY 4.7” HD (720x1280) TFT, auto switch support - wet finger/glove on working technology**, Super Bright Display
- DISPLAY COVER Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 (1mm thick)
- CAMERA Main: 13MP Autofocus, dual LED ash Thermal: FLIR® Front: 5MP Autofocus
- MULTIMEDIA Audio: FM Radio, Music Player, Maxx® by Waves Video Recording: 1080p at 30fps Video Playback: 1080p at 60fps
- MEMORY: 32GB ROM 3 GB RAM Expandable memory via microSDTM card
- CONNECTIVITY, Audio Jack: 3.5mm, Bluetooth®: 4.1 NFC: Yes (Android PayTM) Wi-Fi®: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4G) USB: micro-USB 2.0, USB-OTG Sim Type: Nano SIM, dual and single SIM variants
- GPS: GLONASS, GPS, aGPS, Beidou
- DATA SPEED† Maximum Downlink Data Rate: 150Mbps Maximum Uplink Data Rate: 50Mbps
- BATTERY Type: Non removable Lithium Ion Capacity: 3800mAh, quick charge 2.0
- HARD KEY Side: Power key, Volume down/up, SOS key, Programmable key Front: Home, back, Recent App
What's in the box:
- CAT S60 32 GB Cell Phone
- USB Charging Cable & Transformer
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
- Screen Protector
Please see Catepillar for the most up to date version of this warranty.
WARRANTY POLICY (OTHER THAN EUROPE & SOUTH AFRICA)
Information: Please ensure all device software is up-to-date and backup your device before a repair.
Warranty Information and Period: 12 months from date of purchase.
For repairs please contact the original retailer you purchased your Cat phone from.
ACCESSORIES WARRANTY POLICY Warranty Information and Period: 6 months from date of purchase. For repairs please contact the original retailer you purchased your Cat phone from.
FURTHER WARRANTY AND REPAIR INFORMATION
Detailed warranty information and the associated terms and conditions can be found in the limited warranty statement originally included with your Cat phone.
Warranty periods are applicable from the date of purchase. To obtain warranty and repair services, the customer will need to provide the model and serial number, as well as the IMEI number of the device. These must be complete and unobscured. Additionally, customers may need to show proof of purchase such an invoice, bill or receipt.
For devices that meet the conditions of the warranty Bullitt Group commit to repairing, or if this is not possible replacing, the device with a suitable equivalent.
The limited warranty is only applicable in the country where the product was sold.
This warranty only applies to manufacturer defects in the hardware of the product.
The warranty card included in the packaging with the device will state any exclusions to the warranty. For the most up-to-date version of the warranty policy for your device please refer to: http://www.catphones.com/en-gb/support