Motorola DTR600 Six Pack Digital 900MHz 30 channel 1 Watt 2-Way Radio
- 98 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Shipping
MOTOROLA DTR600 SIX PACK 2-WAY 900MHZ 30 CHANNEL 1 WATT LICENSE FREE DIGITAL RADIO
With Motorola DTR600 2-way radios, digital on-site communication is easier and more reliable than ever. Your team can communicate quickly, solve problems rapidly and address unexpected situations – ultimately improving operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. Enhanced features include a slim, rugged design that is simple, yet powerful. These are the best radios for large concrete buildings. Crisp, clear audio and wide-area coverage keep employees connected and accountable wherever they are. And intuitive navigation menu ensures ease-of-use. Motorola Solutions’ DTR Series radios are the perfect partner for your business – delivering all the benefits of reliable digital communications.
The Motorola DTR600 features a full-graphic, backlit display with adjustable brightness to provide a crisp and clear image, while an intuitive navigation menu helps you quickly and easily locate all radio features.
The DTR600 meets U.S. Military 810 C, D, E, F and G specifications and Motorola standards for durability and reliability. Plus the DTR600 is affordably priced and offers exceptional value. The DTR600 900 MHz ISM radio provides greater coverage than comparable analog radios. Up to 350,000 square feet or 30 floors indoors.
The Motorola DTR600's enhanced text display even shows you who is calling with its caller ID feature. The DTR600 allows you to define up to 100 groups; 50 private and 50 public. Call an entire group at once or call an individual radio.
The newly enhanced Motorola DTR600 is easily programmed with Customer Programming Software (CPS), the CPS allows programming features such as Direct Call, Private Groups, and Contacts. Programming the DTR600 requires the Programming Cable HKKN4027. You can download the CPS Software HERE. Cloning the DTR600 requires the Cloning Cable HKKN4028. Refer to the User's Manual listed below for detailed information.
• 900 MHz ISM license-free band
• 1 hour re-charge time
• VibraCall vibrating alert system
• Dimensions 5.06” H x 2.2” W x 1.06” D (128.5mm H x 56mm W x 27mm D)
• weight 7.87oz (223 g)
• One-to-one calling
• Shared and private contact lists
• Public-group and Private-group calling
• Lithium ion battery—up to 16.5 hours of operation per full charge
• 1-hour desktop charger included
• Group call name aliasing (via optional Programming Cable)
• Rugged, compact poly carbonate housing
• Meets military 810 C, D, E, F and G specifications for shock, vibration, water, dust and temperature
• 2-pin audio accessory jack with captive connector cover (compatible with RDX/CLS audio accessories)
• Full-graphic backlit display with contrast adjustment and backlight timer
• Caller ID & recent call list
• Unit-to-unit configuration cloning (via optional Cloning Cable)
• PC Configurable (cable sold separately)
• Audible Button Beeps
• Fixed Antenna
• Water Resistant
• Audio Accessory Connector
• Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the box:
• DTR600 Digital On-Site Two-way Radio X 6
• Swivel Belt Holster X 6 (PMLN7939)
• Drop-in Charging Tray w/ AC Adapter X 6 (PMPN4469)
• Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery 2500 mAh X 6 (PMNN4578)
• Quick Reference Guide X 6
*FCC license IS NOT required. Features and specifications subject to change without notice.
Please see Motorola for
the most up to date version of this warranty.
Limited Warranty for Motorola Personal Communications Products Purchased in
the United States and Canada
I. What This Warranty Covers
• Products. Defects in materials and workmanship in wireless cellular telephones, pagers, and/or two-way radios, and certain accessories that are sold with them, such as the battery, battery charger, and holster manufactured and/or sold by Motorola (Products).
• Batteries. Defects in materials and workmanship in batteries that are manufactured by Motorola and/or sold with Products are covered by this warranty only if the fully-charged capacity falls below 80% of rated capacity or they leak.
• Software. Physical defects in the media that tangibly embodies each copy of any software supplied with the Products.
II. What the Period of Coverage Is
From the date the Products are purchased by the first end-user:
• Products. The warranty is for two years. Exception: The warranty for Spirit GT Series and Talkabout Series two-way radio accessories (including the Spirit GT Series batteries) is for 90 days.
• Software. The warranty is for 90 days.
• Repairs/Replacements. The warranty is for the balance of the original warranty or for 90 days from the date you receive it, whichever is longer.
III. Who is Covered
This warranty extends to the first end-user purchaser only.
IV. What We Will Do to Correct Warranty Problems
At no charge to you, we have the option to repair or replace the Products or software that do not conform to the warranty, or to refund the Products’ purchase price. We may use functionally equivalent reconditioned/refurbished/pre-owned or new Products or parts. No software updates are provided.
V. How to Obtain Warranty Service or Other Information
Two-Way Radios 1-800-927-2744
TTY TTY 1-888-390-6456
For Accessories, please call 1-800-422-4210.
You will receive instructions on how to ship the Products to Motorola. You must ship the Products to us with freight, duties and insurance prepaid. Along with the Products you must include: (a) a copy of your receipt, bill of sale or other comparable proof of purchase; (b) a written description of the problem; (c) the name of your service provider (if this Product requires subscription service); (d) the name and location of the installation facility (if applicable) and, most importantly; (e) your address and telephone number. If requested, you must also return all detachable parts such as antennas, batteries and chargers. RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE. We will ship repaired or replacement Products at our expense for the freight and insurance, but at
your expense for any duties. If additional information is needed, please contact us at the telephone number listed above.
VI. What This Warranty Does Not Cover
• Products that are operated in combination with ancillary or peripheral equipment or software not furnished by Motorola for use with the Products (“ancillary equipment”), or any damage to the Products or ancillary equipment as a result of such use. Among other things, “ancillary equipment” includes batteries, chargers, adaptors, and power supplies not manufactured or supplied by Motorola. Any of these voids the warranty.
• Someone other than Motorola (or its authorized service centers) tests, adjusts, installs, maintains, alters, modifies, or services the Products in any way. Any of these voids the warranty.
• Rechargeable batteries that: (a) are charged by other than the Motorola-approved battery charger specified for charging such batteries; (b) have any broken seals or show evidence of tampering; (c) are used in equipment other than the Product for which they are specified; or (d) are charged and stored at temperatures greater than 60 degrees centigrade. Any of these voids the warranty.
• Products that have: (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered, or obliterated; (b) board serial numbers that do not match each other, or board serial numbers that do not match the housing; or (c) nonconforming or non-Motorola housings or parts. Any of these voids the warranty.
• Defects or damage that result from: (a) use of the Products in a manner that is not normal or customary; (b) improper operation or misuse; (c) accident or neglect such as dropping the Products onto hard surfaces; (d) contact with water, rain, extreme humidity, or heavy perspiration; (e) contact with sand, dirt or the like; or (f) contact with extreme heat, or spillsof food or liquid.
• Physical damage to the surface of the Products, including scratches, cracks, or other damage to a display screen, lens, or other externally exposed parts.
• Failure of Products that is due primarily to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products.
• Coil cords that are stretched or that have any broken modular tabs.
• Products that are leased.
Flat-rate repair rates may apply to Products not covered by this warranty. To obtain information about Products needing repairs that are not covered by this warranty, please call the telephone number previously listed. We will provide information on repair availability, rates, methods of
payment, where to send the Products, etc.
VII. Some Other Limitations
This is Motorola’s complete warranty for the Products, and states your exclusive remedies. This warranty is given in lieu of all other express warranties. Implied warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are given only if specifically required by applicable law. Otherwise, they are specifically excluded. No warranty is made as to coverage, availability, or grade of service provided by the Products, whether through a service provider or otherwise. No warranty is made that the software will meet your requirements or will work in combination with any hardware or applications software products provided by third parties, that the operation of the software products will be uninterrupted or error free, or that all defects in the software products will be corrected.
In no event shall Motorola be liable, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) for damages in excess of the purchase price of the Product, or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind, or loss of revenue or profits, loss of business, loss of information or data, or other financial loss arising out of or in connection with the ability or inability to use the Products, to the full extent these damages may be disclaimed by law.
VIII. Patent and Software Provisions
At Motorola’s expense, we will defend you, and pay costs and damages that may be finally awarded against you, to the extent that a lawsuit is based on a claim that the Products directly infringe a United States patent. Our obligation is conditioned on: (a) you notifying us promptly in writing when you receive notice of the claim; (b) you giving us sole control of the defense of the suit and all negotiations for its settlement or compromise; and (c) should the Products become, or in Motorola's opinion be likely to become, the subject of a claim of infringement of a United States patent, you permit us, at our option and expense, either to: procure for you the right to continue using the Products; replace or modify them so that they become non-infringing; or grant you a credit for such Products, as depreciated, and accept their return. The depreciation will be an equal amount per year over the lifetime of the Products, as established by Motorola. Motorola will have no liability to you with respect to any claim of patent infringement that is based upon the combination of the Products or parts furnished under this limited warranty with ancillary equipment, as defined in VI., above. This is Motorola’s entire liability with respect to infringement of patents by the Products.
Laws in the United States and other countries preserve for Motorola and other third party software providers certain exclusive rights for copyrighted software, such as the exclusive rights to reproduce in copies and distribute copies of such software. The software may be copied into, used in and redistributed with only those Products that are associated with such software. No other use, including without limitation, disassembly or reverse engineering of such software or exercise of exclusive rights in such software is permitted. Some states and other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitation on the length of an implied warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.