KLEIN VALOR AMPLIFIED PROFESSIONAL PTT SHOULDER MICROPHONE
Valor Amplified Remote Speaker Mic features dual locking audio ports and multiple PTT buttons. Unlike anything on the market with overmolded rubber for comfort and grip, and audio ports on both the top and bottom which allows you wear the radio on either the front or back. The Valor speaker microphone has a rubber finish, features side and front PTT (Push-To-Talk) buttons, 2 audio ports and contoured edges for better grip. Black and safety orange. A professional remote speaker microphone designed for the tough jobs. A great feature of this Speaker Mic is the large (works great with gloves) PTT, push to talk button on the front of the unit.
The Valor works great in damp or moist environments with a Humidity resistance of 240 hours at 95%. Built tough, yes it is.
- Built-in amplifier for ultra-high audio output
- 1100mAh built -in rechargeable Lithium Ion battery.
- Front facing and side-bar PTT buttons
- Top and bottom listen only audio ports with camlock design.
- Rubber overmolded housing for superior grip and protection.
- Heavy duty metal clothing clip swivels
The Valor™ RSM is truly rugged and professionally built. Designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA, this heavy duty accessory allow users to talk and listen without removing the Sonim or other model handset from your belt or other secure location. A perfect complement with phones for users in a wide variety of applications including: heavy construction, public safety, mining, utilities, transportation, warehouse, manufacturing, etc.
- PTT Buttons dual side and speaker is large front PTT
- 2 audio ports, one on top and the other on bottom
- QD Locking cams for audio ports give secure and fast connection
- 2 year Warranty
If you need a surveillance style earset to go with the Valor we offer the Shadow "V" through Special Order. Request the SHADOW™ V LISTEN-ONLY EARPIECE FOR VALOR SPEAKER MICROPHONE $39.98
LIST OF CELLULAR PHONES / POC DEVICES THE VALOR WILL WORK WITH
F Single Pin: Sprint/Nextel/iDEN, Samsung Convoy, Casio Ozone, Casio G'Zone Ravine, Samsung Convoy 2, Motorola Barrage, Kyocera Dura Series (XT and DuraPlus), Torque (with Kyocera headset adapter)
KO Single Pin: Samsung Rugby PRO, NEC Vigor (and other Android OS handsets)
MOTOROLA M8 Single Pin: SL7550, SL4000, SL4010
SO Single Pin: Sonim XP Strike, Sonim XP 5560, , Strike, 5560, Bolt
2.5mm Single Pin: Fits the phone listed below and others. Please confirm your model takes a 2.5mm adapter before ordering.
- Audiovox: CDM4000, CDM4500, CDM9000, LCTLOM190, ,CDM8100, 8150, CDM8200, CDM8300, CDM8400, CDM8410, CDM8450,VI600, CDM8500, CDM8600, CDM8610, 8615, CDM8900, CDM8910, CDM8912, CDM-8940, CDM9100, 9150, 9155, CDM9500, PCX1100, 1110XL, CDM130/135
- Danger: SIDEKICK II
- Hewlett-Packard: iPAQ h6315 / h6310
- Kyocera: 2035, 2135, 2119, 2235, 2255, 1135, 2325, 1155, 2345, 3035, 3225, 3245, 3250, 5135, 7135, 860, 1960, 2760, KE/KX413, KE/KX414 (Phantom), Koi KX2, KX1v, KX424, KX424-BLADE, KX440/444, Q6035, SE44, SE47, V5 (Slider), SoHo KX1
- LG: 1010, 1200, 3100, 4010, 4050, 4NE1, 5400A, i5225, 5450, 6190, C1300, G4015, F9100, L1150, L1100, L1200, L1400, LX1200, LX5550, MM-535, PM-325, TP1100, 510, TP520, TP5200, P5250, VI-125, VX1, VX10, TM520, VX2000, VX3200, VX4400, VX4500, VX4600, VX-4700, VX-4750, VX5350, VX6000, VX6100, VX7000, VX8000
- Mitsubishi: 310, T300, G340
- Motorola: 270C, A388, A668, a840, C331T (Hourglass), C332 (Peanut), C331G, C333 CDMA, C333 CDMA VERIZON, C333 GSM, C343, c370/c450, C650, E310, MPX 220, MPX200, STARTAC, PCS 6000, 7760, 7790, 7860, 7867, 7797, 7868W, T193, T2200 SERIES, T300P, T720, T22i, T730, T731C, TIMEPORT 280, TIMEPORT P7382i, V100, V120C, 120T, V171, V180, v186 / v188, V220, V2200 SERIES, V265, V300 / v330, V400, V500, V525, V505, V551, V547, V555, V60, V600, V60P / V60S / V65p, V60T (COLOR SCREEN), V66, V70, v710 / E815 / A840
- NEC: 515, 525
- Nextel i205, i215, i265, i275, i285, i30 / i35, i305, i315, i325, i355, i50, i55, i58, i530, i605, i710, i730, i80, i830, i833, Roxy (Boost), I836, i85 / i88, i860, Woody/Tattoo (Boost), i90, i60, i930, i95, i99
- Nokia: 3585i, 3586i, 3587i, 3588i, 3589i, 6015, 6016, 6019, 6225, PM6225, 6255
- Palm One: TREO 600, TREO 650
- Panasonic: GU87, TX310 (ALLURE), TX320 (VERSIO)
- RIM BlackBerry: 6210, 6230, 6280, 6510, 6710, 6750, 7100, 7210, 7230, 7280, 7510, 7520, 7730, 7780, 7750
- Samsung 3500, 850, 8500, A400, A460, A500, A540, A600, A690, E335/330, E715, MM-A700, N240, N300, N400, SCH T300, SCH-A310, SCH-A530, SCH-A610, SCH-A650, A660 (VI660), SCH-A670, SCH-A890, SCH-N330, SGH-D415, D410, SGH-E105, SGH-P100 (TRI-MODE GSM) & SGH-P107 (CINGULAR), SGH-X427, SPH A680, VMA680, SPH N150, SPH N200, SPH-A620 (VGA1000), SPH-A660, SPH-A740
- Sanyo: 4500, 5500, 8100, MM-5600, MM7400, PM8200, SCP8200, RL4920, SCP 7300, SCP-200, SCP4000, SCP4500, SCP4700, SCP4900, SCP5000, SCP5150, SCP5300, VI2300
- Sharp: TM-150, Z800
- Siemens: A56, C56, CT56, S56, M56, A60, C60, C61, M46, S46, SL56
- Sony Ericsson: T206, T637
Klein Warranty and Return Policy
Please visit www.headsetusa.com for up to date Klein warranty information.
Klein Electronics, Inc., warrants all products against manufacturer's defects as long as the product is still under warranty. The forgoing warranty is limited and is not applicable to: (i) normal wear and tear; (ii) defects or damage caused by misuse, accident (including without limitation collision, fire and the spillage of food or liquid), neglect, abuse, alteration, unusual stress, modification, improper or unauthorized repair, installation, alteration, wiring, or testing, improper storage, use in an unapproved device or if the serial number has been removed; (iii) use not in accordance with the documentation; and (iv) damage caused by the equipment with which the product is used. Visible physical damage invalidates warranty. Incomplete product kits will not be accepted for replacement or repair. Example: An earpiece that should include an audio tube.
Shipment errors must be reported within 3 days of receipt of goods in order to get replacements.
Klein Electronics Inc., does not accept returns on custom orders. All custom orders are final.
Call our RMA Department at 800.959.2899 x 26 to obtain a "return merchandise authorization" form; you will need to have a copy of the original invoice for the product as well as know the details for the reason why the product is being returned. We reserve the right to repair or replace all warranty items at our discretion.
Warranty Time Periods:
Misc. Parts: Mushroom-Eartip, Pinkies, Comforteartips, Klex, Ktube, Foam Listen Only Earpiece, Foam Earbud Cover, Foam Mic. Sock, Clothing Clip, Acoustic Adaptor, K-Hook, Headset Cloth Cover, Headset Earpad have No Warranty.
Blucomm products, Blackbox 1100 mAh & 1350 mAh Batteries, Blackbox and Blackbox+ Programming Cables have a 6 Month Warranty.
Blackbox Radios, 6-Shots, 1-Shots, Fuelpad, Modular Items, Titan, Comet, Pro-Cable, K-Cords, Sentry, Stealth, Signal, Star, Squadcom, CrewChief, Commander, Agent, Bodyguard, Flare, Radio Adaptors, Shadow, Shadow-Pro, Scorpion, Loud-N-Clear Shield, Voyager, Razor, Rocketmate, Ridercomm, Bullcords, Race Car Harness Kits, RocketScience Cellular Batteries, Blackbox+ 1300 mAh and 2200 mAh Batteries have a 1 year warranty.
Blackbox+ Radios, Blackbox-Mobile, Director, Patriot, Veteran products have a 2 year warranty.
Klein Electronics Inc., standard labor rate is $60.00 an hour with a minimum requirement of thirty minutes. The cost of parts varies and is in addition to the labor charges. Radio Programming fees are set at $5.00 per unit. All goods repaired will require a signature for authorization to do the labor.
Klein Electronics Inc., standard repair cost for a BLACKBOX Radio $60.00 per unit. This does not apply to water-damaged units. If a water-damaged unit is deemed repairable, the fee may be up to $85.00 per unit. If repair fees exceed $85.00 the customer will be notified with details. Customers will pay all shipping to and from Klein Electronic Inc., The cost of the non-warranty repair will require payment in the form of Visa, MasterCard, American Express or COD. Customers with open account status may be billed directly, if a purchase order for the repairs and shipping is issued to Klein Electronics Inc., If the customer does not approve the repairs through issuing a purchase order, the customer will be responsible for paying the freight charges to ship the product back.
Klein Electronics Inc., standard repair cost for a 6-SHOT is between $85.00 and $115.00 per unit depending on the condition of the unit. This does not apply to water-damaged 6-SHOT in which the circuit board is not repairable. Opening the housing on a 6-Shot Charging unit will automatically void your 1-year warranty, and will incur the repair charge listed above for any repairs.
A Non-Warranty Repair Authorization must be filled-out and submitted to receive a RMA number (see page 4). Klein Electronics Inc., warrantees all repairs performed to radios for a period of 90 days from the date of repair.
RETURN TO CUSTOMER (RTC ITEMS)
Items returned that are deemed "non manufacturers defect," have the date code missing, or are not within the proper warranty time-period may be repaired with a labor fee at the sole discretion of Klein Electronics, Inc. Items deemed "RTC" are not covered under Klein Electronics Inc., warranty policy and the customer will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to return the products back to the customer. If the customer does not want to receive the RTC items and pay the shipping costs, Klein Electronics, Inc. will dispose of the products.
By returning a product for repair, the owner grants Klein Electronics Inc., permission to open and disassemble the product as required for evaluation. In all cases, Klein Electronics Inc., has sole responsibility for determining the cause and nature of failure, and Klein Electronics Inc.'s, determination with regard thereto shall be final. If a BlackBox radio is opened and evaluated with no fault found, a $25.00 fee applies for reassembling of the radio.
Return Shipping Guidelines
A copy of the RMA authorization form must be included in the box. The RMA number must be written on the outside of the box. Returns without a RMA number on the box or without proper documentation will not be processed and may be refused.
Each item must be clearly labeled with what is wrong with it; this will insure we fix the item appropriately. If items are not clearly labeled, we reserve the right to not test the items and the customer will be responsible for labor charges or freight charges to send the items back in order to have them properly labeled.
We suggest shipping products through FedEx or other service that allows packages to be tracked. Klein Electronics, Inc. is not responsible for lost/damaged packages.
Items should be returned to: Klein Electronics, Inc. - ATTN: Warranty Department - 349 N Vinewood Street -Escondido -CA- 92029