PRYMEBLU BLUETOOTH ADAPTER MOTOTRBO SERIES COMPATIBLE 2-WAY RADIOS
The Talk button on the PrymeBLU Adapter BT583 will function as a Push-to-Talk button for your two-way radio once a wireless audio accessory is successfully paired to the adapter. Multifunction Talk Switch Used to place the PrymeBLU Adapter in pairing mode. Once paired with an audio accessory, this switch is used to activate the Push-To-Talk function of the two-way radio.
Once your PrymeBLU Adapter BT 583 and wireless Bluetooth headset have been paired together you will be able to monitor received signals that will be heard over your Bluetooth headset’s speaker. When transmitting, the operator’s voice is picked-up by the microphone in the Bluetooth headset. The Push-to-Talk can be activated by pressing and holding the Talk button on the PrymeBLU Adapter or by using an optional PrymeBLU Wireless Bluetooth PTT (model BT-PTT, sold separately).
The PrymeBLU Adapter BT-583 allows you to use a compatible wireless Bluetooth headset or other audio accessory with your two-way radio. The PrymeBLU Adapter is compatible with thousands of off the shelf consumer audio accessories and pairs easily, allowing you to operate wirelessly.
• Compatible with thousands of readily available Bluetooth headsets and other audio accessories.
• Easy pairing process. Store paired connections to the wireless headsets even if the powered off or removed from the two-way radio.
• Several Push-To-Talk options: use the PTT button on the PrymeBLU adapter to initiate transmissions.
• RX and TX audio is automatically routed to the two-way radio or the appropriate wireless audio accessory depending on what is connected to the PrymeBLU adapter.
• Status LED indicates connection to a compatible wireless accessory.
• Maximum Range Approximately 10 meters (33 feet)
• Bluetooth Version 2.1 (can pair multiple devices - depending on your headset).
• Bluetooth Compliance: Bluetooth Audio Accessories with version 1.1 or higher.
• All current models Powered by Radio. NO BATTERY CHARGER NEEDED!
• Operating Temperature Range -20C to 75C
• Storage Temperature Range -40C to 150C
• Operating Voltage: 5 to 9 VDC
• Current Requirement: approx 50 mA (80 mA peak)
• Power Source: Radio battery, 7.5 VDC typical
• Patented "Smart Switch" feature automatically routes RX and TX audio to the appropriate wireless or wired audio accessory depending on what accessories are connected to the PrymeBLU Adapter. When no audio accessories are connected, audio is routed to the radio's internal speaker and microphone.
• Several Push-To-Talk options: use the PTT button on the PrymeBLU adapter to initiate transmissions, or use an optional PRYME Quick-Disconnect wired audio accessory such as PTT-5. (Optional accessories not included.).
• Enhanced with optional wired PRYME Quick-Disconnect earphone or audio accessory for additional privacy. (Optional accessories such as SPM-1205, 1305, 1405... not included).
PRYME BT-583 BLUETOOTH ADAPTER for MOTOROLA Radios: This model fits these Motorola TRBO Series compatible radios including: XPR6300, XPR6500, and XPR6550 MOTOTRBO, XPR 6100, XPR 6350, XPR 6380, XPR 6550, XPR 6580, XPR 7000 series.
NOT compatible with XPR3300/3500 or SL7550 or versions of the APX. The normal BT-583 with 6 pin HiRose accessory connctor will not fit onto APX series radios because APX Antenna mount interfers with the adapter so the 6 pin HiRose WAS REMOVED. This is the only difference between a BT-583 and BT-583APX.
NOTICE: This model cannot use the Pryme patent pending Auto-switch feature so to operate the radio normally (say if your BT headset fails) you must remove the adapter from the radio.
Please see PYRME for the most up to date version of this warranty.PRYME Radio Products warrants this product against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of retail purchase.