PRYME BLU BT-511-S1 Kenwood Bluetooth Adapter
- Ships directly from Pryme
- Free Shipping
BT-511 S1 - Fits ALL Kenwood Multi Pins (not 2 pin)
PRYME BLU BLUETOOTH ADAPTER FOR KENWOOD COMPATIBLE TWO WAY RADIOS
The PrymeBLU Adapter BT-511 allows you to use a compatible wireless Bluetooth headset or other audio accessory with your two-way radio. The PrymeBLU Adapter is compatible with thousands of off the shelf consumer audio accessories and pairs easily, allowing you to operate wirelessly.
The Talk button on the PrymeBLU Adapter BT511 will function as a Push-to-Talk button for your two-way radio once a wireless audio accessory is successfully paired to the adapter. Multifunction Talk Switch Used to place the PrymeBLU Adapter in pairing mode. Once paired with an audio accessory, this switch is used to activate the Push-To-Talk function of the two-way radio.
Once your PrymeBLU Adapter and wireless Bluetooth headset have been paired together you will be able to monitor received signals that will be heard over your Bluetooth headset’s speaker. When transmitting, the operator’s voice is picked-up by the microphone in the Bluetooth headset. The Push-to-Talk can be activated by pressing and holding the Talk button on the PrymeBLU Adapter BT 511 or by using an optional PrymeBLU Wireless Bluetooth PTT (model BT-PTT, sold separately).
• Compatible with thousands of readily available Bluetooth headsets and other audio accessories.
• Easy pairing process. Store paired connections to the wireless headsets even if the powered off or removed from the two-way radio.
• Several Push-To-Talk options: use the PTT button on the PRYMEBLU adapter to initiate transmissions.
• RX and TX audio is automatically routed to the two-way radio or the appropriate wireless audio accessory depending on what accessories are connected to the PrymeBLU adapter.
• Maximum Range Approximately 10 meters (33 feet)
• Bluetooth Version 2.1 (can pair multiple devices - depending on your headset).
• Bluetooth Compliance: Bluetooth Audio Accessories with version 1.1 or higher.
• All current models Powered by Radio. NO BATTERY CHARGER NEEDED!
• Operating Temperature Range -20C to 75C
• Storage Temperature Range -40C to 150C
• Operating Voltage: 5 to 9 VDC
• Current Requirement: approx 50 mA (80 mA peak)
• Power Source: Radio battery, 7.5 VDC typical
• Status LED indicates connection to a compatible wireless accessory.
• Patented "Smart Switch" feature automatically routes RX and TX audio to the appropriate wireless or wired audio accessory depending on what accessories are connected to the PrymeBLU Adapter. When no audio accessories are connected, audio is routed to the radio's internal speaker and microphone.
• Several Push-to-Talk options: use the PTT button on the PrymeBLU adapter to initiate transmissions, use the optional PrymeBLU wireless Push-to-Talk.
• Allows you to use a wireless Bluetooth headset with your two-way radio in place of a speaker microphone or wired audio accessory.
PRYME BT-511 S1 BLUETOOTH ADAPTOR for Kenwood Radios:
Works with the Kenwood multipin and Nexedge radios including: NX-200, NX-300, TK-2140, TK-2180, TK-3140, TK-3148, TK-3180, TK-5210, TK-5220, TK-5310, TK-5320, TK-5400 and more. NOTE: Some radios may require reprogramming or modification. The S1 version will work on all the models listed above but the automatic voice switch is not available on this version.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For most newer Kenwood and Nexedge radios you must set the following option using the radio's computer programming software:
Extended Function > Universal Connector Pin No. 11: HRS Adapter
For older Kenwood radios with 4-digit model numbers (example: TK-3180) that do not have the "HRS Adapter" option available, set the following instead:
Extended Function > Universal Connector Pin No. 11: Always 5 V (high)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Please see PYRME for the most up to date version of this warranty.PRYME Radio Products warrants this product against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of retail purchase.
PRYME will repair or replace a defective unit, at our option, without charge for parts or labor. The limited warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and is valid only to consumers in the United States and Canada. It does not cover damage or failure caused by or attributable to Acts of God, abuse, misuse, improper or abnormal usage, faulty installation, improper maintenance, lightning, or other incidences of excessive voltage, or any tampering or repairs by other than a PRYME authorized repair facility. It does not cover replacement of consumable parts, transportation costs, or damage in transit. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not extend the terms of this warranty.
This warranty can only be modified by an office of PRYME Radio Products, and then only in writing. Should this product prove defective in workmanship or material, the consumer’s sole remedies shall be such repair or replacement as provided by the terms of this warranty. Under no circumstances shall PRYME Radio Products be liable for any loss or damage, direct, consequential, or incidental, arising out of the use of or inability to use this product. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which may vary, from state to state. For support or warranty service on your PRYME product, contact us at 1-800-666-2654 or visit us on the web at www.PRYME.com.
© 2011 PRYME Radio Products, Brea CA. All rights reserved. PRYME® and PRYME BLU™ are trademarks owned by PRYME Radio Products. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.
DISCLAIMER: The Bluetooth wireless link used by PRYME BLU products is an open standard, unsecured technology. As such, it is not recommended for first-responder or other mission critical users.