CEECOACH powered by Peiker, 2-pack Bluetooth Communication System
- CEECOACH 2-PACK
- Free Shipping
CEECOACH, Bluetooth Communication reddot design award winner 2015
With the award winning CEECOACH, 2-6 participants can communicate over a distance of up to 1,600 feet without a cell phone or 2-way radio using Bluetooth technology. Talk to different groups at the same time without disturbing each other. Easy and intuitive operation.
Use in 3 modes, which can be set up easily and are distinguished by different colored, illuminated symbols.
1 - Moderator or trainer mode: The moderator/trainer talks and up to 5 participants listen.
2 - Participant mode: The participant and moderator/trainer can speak with each other, all other participants can only listen.
3 - Private mode: The moderator/trainer can place an active conversation privately, the other participants can not listen in.
What's in each Box:
- CEECOACH devices
- Clip mounts
- Premium headsets with large and small earpieces
- USB charging cables
- 1 USB Twin adapter
- 1 Quick guide
Some of many uses for CEECOACH:
- Tour Guiding
- City Tours
- Industrial Plant Tours
- Retail Sales
- Doctors' & Dental Offices
- Event Planners
- Wedding Planners
- Bar / Restaurant / Hospitality
- Available in Black or Silver
- Group communication system for up to six participants
- Stable, secure connection with Bluetooth® technology
- Excellent voice and audio quality
- Illuminated with multi-colored LEDs
- Splash proof, dust proof and shock proof
- Simultaneous speaking through full duplex
- Various attachment options
- Range: up to 500 meters/1600 ft.
- Each device weighs only 1.6 ounces
- Powerful Lithium ion battery. up to 10 hours of use.
- Stand-by time up to 3 days.
- Standard Micro-USB power connection
- 3.5 mm jack headset connection.
- 2.95" wide X 2" high X 0.95" deep
- Charging time is less than 4 hours.
- No FCC license required
- 1 Year warranty - Please visit www.ceecoach-us.com for up-to-date Peiker warranty information.
Peiker Warranty and Return Policy
1 Year - Please visit www.ceecoach-us.com for up-to-date Peiker warranty information.
2 Reviews Show Reviews Hide Reviews
Much better then my other head set. We use it for dressage instruction
Unit works very well but the direction are tough to follow