Kenwood 4CH ProTalk LT PKT-23K UHF Two Way Radio
- 98 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Shipping
*Now through December 31, 2019, purchase 6 Kenwood PKT-23 radios and get a $100 gift card.
Maximum of 15 submissions for a total of 90 radios. See Details here.
• UHF 1.5 Watt or 500 mW Transmit Power
• Extra Durable Polycarbonate Housing
• Small (1.8" W x 0.8" D x 3.3 H plus Antenna) & Lightweight (3.9 oz)
• Li-Ion battery with over 11 Hours Talk Time (5/5/90 duty cycle)
• Over 15 Hours Talk Time (with Battery Save On) 5/5/90 duty cycle
• 4 Channel Operation (factory pre-set)
• 99 User-Programmable Memory Bank Frequencies
• Channel Scan
• Wireless Cloning Mode
• Key Lock/Super Lock
• User Programmable QT (39) and DQT (168) Signaling
• Bell Tone Alert
• Speaker Mute Function
• VOX (Voice-activated transmit) with 5 Sensitivity Levels
• Voice Announcement
• Time Out Timer
• LED Battery Status Indicator
• 2 Function Keys
• 1-PIN Audio Accessory Jack
• Micro USB Port
• Antenna (fixed non-removable)
• Passes IP54 and 11 Rugged Mil-Spec 810 C, D, E, F and G Standards
What's in the box:
• Portable PKT-23 Radio with Fixed Antenna
• Li-Ion 1,430 mAh battery (KNB-71L)
• 3-Hour Micro USB Fast Charger (KSC-44)
• Spring Action Belt Clip & Screws (KBH-20)
• Fixed Speaker/Single Pin Mic Jack Cover
• Micro USB Port for programming and charging
• Users Manual
• 2 Year Radio Warranty / 1 Year Accessory Warranty
*Maximum range can only be achieved over water or open rural areas under optimum conditions. FCC license required, form 601 and instructions are located on their website. Before filling out form 601 you must select which frequency your company will operate on. Available frequencies can be found in the owners manual. Features and specifications subject to change without notice.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Please see Kenwood for the most up to date version of this warranty.
KENWOOD WARRANTY ON LAND MOBILE RADIOS AND ACCESSORIES
Kenwood Communications Corporation ("KENWOOD") warrants its Land Mobile Radios and accessories,
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY
This Warranty will remain in effect for two (2) years for radios, and one (1) year for accessories (including rechargeable batteries). measured from the date of purchase by the first end user.
WHO IS PROTECTED
This Warranty is enforceable only by the first end user.
WHAT IS COVERED
Except as specified below, this Warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship in KENWOOD Land Mobile Radios and accessories. The following are not covered by the Warranty.
1. Damage, deterioration or failure resulting from:
A. Accident, misuse, abuse, neglect. product modification or failure to follow instructions contained in your Owner's Manual.
B. Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by KENWOOD.
C. Installation of parts or accessories that do not conform to the quality or specifications of the original parts or accessories.
D. Installation of the product in, or removal of the product from, the vehicle or other site of its use.
2. Damage or loss occurring during shipment (claims must be presented to the carrier).
3. Any unit which is not new when sold to the first end user or upon which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
WHAT WE WILL PAY FOR AND WHAT YOU MUST PAY FOR
KENWOOD will pay all labor and material expenses for items covered by this Warranty. If it is necessary to ship the product for Warranty service, you are responsible for the initial shipping charges, but we will pay the return shipping charges if the product is repaired or replaced under Warranty. You are responsible for any charges incurred in removing the product from the vehicle or other site of use and for reinstallation of the repaired or replaced product.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
Your KENWOOD Land Mobile Radio or accessory may be serviced by any authorized KENWOOD Land Mobile dealer or service center. Whenever the product is presented for warranty service, you must supply a sales receipt or other evidence of the date of purchase.
EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND DAMAGES
Unless considered unlawful or unenforceable under applicable law:
A. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO KENWOOD LAND MOBILE RADIOS AND ACCESSORIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, HEREBYARE EXCLUDED.
B. KENWOOD'S LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AT KENWOOD'S OPTION, OF ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, AND SHALL NOT INCLUDE DAMAGES OFANY KIND, WHETHERINCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE.
This Warranty is enforceable only in the United States of America. If a problem develops during or after the Limited Warranty Period, or if you have any questions regarding the operation of the product. you should contact your KENWOOD Authorized Dealer or Authorized Service Center. If the problem or your question is not handled to your satisfaction, please contact our Customer Relations Department at the address listed below: For customers outside U.S.A. or Canada who purchase this product, please contact your local authorized dealer.
KENWOOD SERVICE CORPORATION
P.O. Box 22745 2201 East Dominguez Street
Long Beach CA 90801-5745 Phone: (310) 761-8275
*Important Out of Warranty Repair Information*
Please be advised that upon evaluation, out of warranty units may be determined to be "not repairable" due to parts availability. Before sending any products for repair, we recommend that you contact the service location for information regarding your specific model, out of warranty service fees, and return shipping charges. Kenwood will not be held responsible for installation or shipping charges in accordance with the service of out of warranty units.
1 Reviews Show Reviews Hide Reviews
wonderful product! came on time and Stew was so incredibly helpful getting us set up with just what we needed.