PrymeBLU BTH-300 Wireless Mic Bluetooth
- Free Shipping
This PrymeBLU Bluetooth Lapel Microphone is compact and easy to operate. The BTH-300 Mic with built-in wireless PTT includes charger and charging cable. The BTH-300 is the first and only Bluetooth Lapel Microphone that delivers full shift 10 hour (typical) talk time, easy pairing, no connectivity loss, and fully functional PTT.
The BTH-300 can be multi-paired with Smart Phones and/or 2-way radios. To use with a 2-way radio, attach a bluetooth adapter. The following PrymeBLU adapters will work: 501, 503, 503s, 510, 511, 523, 532, 533 and 583.
The BTH-300 can be ordered alone or in 1 of 6 earphone kits.
The PrymeBLU BTH-300 features:
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Tough Ingress Protection level 56 rating
- 3.5mm Earphone Jack is now compatible with Apple® iPhone/iPad accessories (including Mic function)
- Bluetooth operating range is 30 ft
- Clip has been improved to be even more rugged
- LED indicator is easier to see when setting up and pairing (but still hidden for covert use)
- 240 mAh Lithium Ion Battery capacity increased for longer dutycycle (now almost 10 hours typical use between charges)
- SmartPhone control button for typical phone functions such as answering or terminating phone calls
- Wireless PTT PushToTalk Button
- Multifunction Button (Power ON-OFF Modes, Easy pairing function)
- Easy to use Volume Control buttons
- USB Charging Port (charger included)
- Bluetooth Version 3.0
- 2.5" long X 1.2" wide X .5" thick
- ligtweight at .78 ounces
- Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP and AVRCP
- Typical Operation Range: 10 Meters
- Standby time: 50 hours
- Talk time: 10 hours (when paired to radio dongle unit that is always in talk mode)
- Pairing Code: 0000
Please see PYRME for the most up to date version of this warranty.PRYME Radio Products warrants this product against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of retail purchase.
PRYME will repair or replace a defective unit, at our option, without charge for parts or labor. The limited warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and is valid only to consumers in the United States and Canada. It does not cover damage or failure caused by or attributable to Acts of God, abuse, misuse, improper or abnormal usage, faulty installation, improper maintenance, lightning, or other incidences of excessive voltage, or any tampering or repairs by other than a PRYME authorized repair facility. It does not cover replacement of consumable parts, transportation costs, or damage in transit. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not extend the terms of this warranty.
This warranty can only be modified by an office of PRYME Radio Products, and then only in writing. Should this product prove defective in workmanship or material, the consumer’s sole remedies shall be such repair or replacement as provided by the terms of this warranty. Under no circumstances shall PRYME Radio Products be liable for any loss or damage, direct, consequential, or incidental, arising out of the use of or inability to use this product. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which may vary, from state to state. For support or warranty service on your PRYME product, contact us at 1-800-666-2654 or visit us on the web at www.PRYME.com.
© 2012 PRYME Radio Products, Brea CA. All rights reserved. PRYME® and PRYME BLU™ are trademarks owned by PRYME Radio Products. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.
DISCLAIMER: The Bluetooth wireless link used by PRYME BLU products is an open standard, unsecured technology. As such, it is not recommended for first-responder or other mission critical users.
2 Reviews Show Reviews Hide Reviews
I’ve had a lot of my work colleagues interested in the product but I had to be honest with them regarding battery life.
I ordered the Bluetooth microphone and transmitter for my Kenwood radio. I work in hospital security and this setup would not work in this environment. When I received a radio transmission, I could not understand what my officers were saying. Also when I would try to respond my transmission was broken up. I called Pryme technical support and they told me that there was probably a piece of hospital equipment interfering with the Bluetooth transmitter.