PrymeBLU BTH-700/800/900 Rugged Bluetooth Headset
- Free Shipping
This PrymeBLU Dual Ear Muff Headset is Rugged with noise-cancelling boom mic and padded speakers. Includes USB charging cable and wall changer.
NEW Professional grade, wireless dual-muff headsets are now available in three different mounting configurations.
1) The BTH-700 kit is designed to fit in the slots found on most safety helmets used in safety/construction applications.
2) The BTH-800 Over-the-Head (OTH) style has a wide padded head band that is very comfortable.
3) The BTH-900 Racing style has both an over-the-head adjustable strap and a strong Behind-the-Head (BTH) spring steel band for tight, secure fit.
ALL versions of the BTH-600/700/900 can be dual-linked with cellphone or tablets AND TWO-WAY RADIOS - AT THE SAME TIME!
The PrymeBLU BTH-700/800/900 features:
- 1 Year manufacturer Warranty
- Fully integrated Bluetooth technology. No wires! No external BT boxes! Clean and professional.
- Dual operation Bluetooth for use with both Cellphones or Tablets at same time as Two-way radios.
- Separate control buttons for PTT (radio) and Cellphone (Answer / Call).
- Sealed rubber control switches give positive user feedback and are sealed to keep dust and moisture out.
- BTH-900 (Racing) style headset has an extra large PTT button for use with heavy gloves.
- Two color LED indicators show status of power, low voltage, linked, etc.
- Foam Ear Pads are easy to replace or upgrade to GEL type for maximum comfort!
- Noise reducing condenser boom microphone with wind sock is easy to replace.
- Bluetooth version 3.0, Class 2. HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP.
- Typical range approx. 10 meters (30 feet)
- Operating time approx. 10 hours. Standby 50 hours.
- Charging cable (USB type) and Wall Charger included.
- Operating temperature range -15° C to +50° C.
- Bluetooth Version 3.0
- Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP and AVRCP
- Typical Operation Range: 10 Meters (30 feet)
- Standby time: 50 hours
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Rechargeable Battery: 3.7V, 330mAh Lithium-Ion
- 8.7in X 5.12in x 3.5in (SPM-700-HMB, SPM-800-OHB)
- 9.45in X 9.05in X 6.3in (SPM-900-EMB)
- 0.78 lbs (SPM-700-HMB, SPM-800-OHB)
- 0.90 lbs (SPM-900-EMB)
Please see PYRME for the most up to date version of this warranty.PRYME Radio Products warrants this product against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of retail purchase.
PRYME will repair or replace a defective unit, at our option, without charge for parts or labor. The limited warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and is valid only to consumers in the United States and Canada. It does not cover damage or failure caused by or attributable to Acts of God, abuse, misuse, improper or abnormal usage, faulty installation, improper maintenance, lightning, or other incidences of excessive voltage, or any tampering or repairs by other than a PRYME authorized repair facility. It does not cover replacement of consumable parts, transportation costs, or damage in transit. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not extend the terms of this warranty.
This warranty can only be modified by an office of PRYME Radio Products, and then only in writing. Should this product prove defective in workmanship or material, the consumer’s sole remedies shall be such repair or replacement as provided by the terms of this warranty. Under no circumstances shall PRYME Radio Products be liable for any loss or damage, direct, consequential, or incidental, arising out of the use of or inability to use this product. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which may vary, from state to state. For support or warranty service on your PRYME product, contact us at 1-800-666-2654 or visit us on the web at www.PRYME.com.
© 2012 PRYME Radio Products, Brea CA. All rights reserved. PRYME® and PRYME BLU™ are trademarks owned by PRYME Radio Products. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.
DISCLAIMER: The Bluetooth wireless link used by PRYME BLU products is an open standard, unsecured technology. As such, it is not recommended for first-responder or other mission critical users.